- Rod Black Moment of the Night: "Catching is Rod Barajas--there's A-Rod, but HOW ABOUT B-ROD?!?!"
- Only Shannon Stewart lets a Molina go first-to-third on a single to left.
- Pat Tabler, who barely played the field or threw a ball, is asked how misty rain affected his gameplay.
- Moose not happy with CB Bucknor. Moose's bad mood is justified for once.
- The first time Jesse Litsch retired the leadoff batter, three two-out runs scored.
- Rod Black Moment #2: "Derek Jeter: third-time [sic] all-time!"
- Felt bad turning off the game after Thigpen came in, because he'll probably never get to play again.
- Rod Black Moment #3: "Number two gets number three to pass number seven!"
- Pat Tabler, who only does like 128 Yankee games every year, says he can't think of anyone else who bends quite like Mussina does from the stretch, then after a pregnant pause says "except Ian Kennedy."
- Rios looks fine to me. Hooray for two plate appearances instead of 262!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Finally, a game on TSN
When you don't get Sportsnet, that adverb is appropriate. Random thoughts: