Friday, December 7, 2007

Well, here we go

I've been wanting to set up a Blue Jays blog for a while now, and their acquisition of Brant Colamarino in the Minor League version of the Rule 5 Draft yesterday gave me the perfect impetus.

Obviously, Colamarino has been drafted as organizational filler at first base, and I assume this means David Smith will be on his way which is too bad. I imagine that Chip Cannon will play first for Syracuse and Colamarino will back him up or back up whoever gets the promotion to AA.

3 comments:

Tybalt said...

Checking to see if the comments work. Yeah, comments. I must be getting dumber as I get older.

Rob Pettapiece said...

Cohast was way better back when you did Roundups.

Rob Pettapiece said...

And I see we're working on Pacific Standard Time (it's almost 7:30 as I write this). I approve. Don't change it.